Edit this wiki to add links to other resources that you use. We also suggest adding contact information, information about setting up a development environment, guidelines for your development process, instructions for running builds, requirements, and documentation. Remove these instructions.
Suggested next steps:
- Go to the Admin tab, select Tools, and add or remove tools (the feature tabs on top of this workspace)
- Go to the Admin tab, select Appearance, and set the default landing tab
- Go to the Source/SVN tab and get the Subversion URL of your new repository. Check out this repository to your local computer using your Assembla username and password. Add files to the checked-out folder and commit, or import an existing repository on the Import/Export subtab.
- If you are running an agile process with iterations or releases, edit the first milestone on the Milestones tab to represent the next iteration or release. Put tickets (tasks, features, issues) into the ticket list and tag them with milestones.
- Edit your email alert settings by going to the Stream page and selecting the Settings bar at the top.
- Add team members on the Team tab. They will use an Assembla username and password to log in to this workspace, and to the Subversion repository.