Welcome to your new space!
This template has been designed to help you manage an agile software team with Subversion, the Assembla Subversion browser, and Assembla Tickets
Tips to Get Started
- Edit this wiki to add links to other resources that you use. We also suggest adding contact information, guidelines for your development process, instructions for running builds, documentation, and any other relevant information for your team. Remove these instructions.
- You can add other people to your team under the Team tab.
- The Stream tab provides a continuous feed of your team's activity. You can change how often you are emailed about activity under this tab.
- To track your team members' goals and what they need to accomplish them, use the StandUp tool.
- Use the Milestones tool to track the progress of releases and different components of your projects.
- Use the Tickets tab to create and assign tasks to team members.
- You can added or remove tools under the Admin tab.
- If you need more explanation about any features, check out the video tutorials at the bottom of each page.