PortAudio is an open source project powered by Assembla
Assembla offers free public and private SVN/Git repositories and project hosting with bug/issue tracking and collaboration tools.
pa_stable_v19_20111121 (November 21, 2011)
- Improvements to latency calculations: Improved defaults, allow very low buffer sizes, report actual latencies in PaStreamInfo (CoreAudio r1703 #95 #175, WMME r1717 #178, also changes to DirectSound and WMME)
- ALSA: Fixed issue define SND_PCM_TSTAMP_ENABLE as SND_PCM_TSTAMP_MMAP if the former is undefined #153 r1691
- CoreAudio bug fix: Fixed regression in r1612 that broke CoreAudio non-interleaved callback i/o
- Mac OS X: Fixes for build issues when only certain OSX SDK versions are installed #179
- CoreAudio: No longer ignores suggestedLatency parameter when computing host buffer sizes #182
- CoreAudio: Calculate timestamp offsets from device properties. Combine multiple user buffers in a host buffer to honor longer latency. #187 r1718
- WMME: Improved interpretation of suggestedLatency Pa_OpenStream parameter. see r1725, tickets #98 #99 #181
- WMME: Revised default latency on XP, Vista, Win7 to 90ms. Resolves ticket #80. Could go lower if we had more results from ticket #185
- DirectSound: Fixed bugs in PaDeviceInfo default latency and PaStreamInfo latency fields. Fixed host buffer size calculations based on suggestedLatency parameters. See #160, #122, #99 (correct interpretation of suggestedLatency down to zero).
- DirectSound: Switched to using high priority thread instead of MM timer. Old behavior available under PA_WIN_DS_USE_WMME_TIMER switch. See ticket #101 and r1683
- DirectSound: Fixes to PaStreamCallbackTimeInfo. implemented inputBufferAdcTime. Resolves ticket #121 r1174
- Windows/Mingw: Fixed some issues with ./configure script and Makefile. See revs: r1767, r1772, r1781
- Windows/Mingw: Fixes to build with ASIO support using Mingw toolchain. See rev: r1773
- Windows: Harmonized COM initialization and fixed COM uninitialisation bugs during error handling. See ticket #128.
- ASIO: Fixed bug where host buffer size wasn’t matched to client framesPerBuffer when it should have been. Resolves ticket #93 r1175
- ASIO: PaAsio_GetAvailableLatencyValues deprecated, use PaAsio_GetAvailableBufferSizes. See ticket #111
- Changed default host API selection logic: use first successfully initialized host api with a defined default input or output device. Resolves ticket #49
- Added support for Float32 to UInt8 conversion. r1748
- Made ring buffer params const-correct r1694
- Changes to ring buffer memory barrier placement (needs further review). See r1734, r1735, r1736, r1738 for details.
- Separated test programs into “test”, “examples”, and “qa” folders. #191
- Harmonised use of #if with PA_USE_*HOSTAPI* configuration variables accross all host APIs r1740, #164
- Improvements to QA tests including paqa_latency, paqa loopback test
- Improvements and cleanups to doxygen documentation. Added Doxyfile.developer for generating internal docs.
pa_stable_v19_20110326 (March 26, 2011)
There is a full breakdown of what changed between the pa_stable_v19_20071207 and pa_stable_v19_20110326 stable snapshots at pa_stable_v19_20110326.
Choose two versions to compare, or click the link to view it.