Build Server Configuration
Build results (last 10)
No builds started yet.
What is this tool supposed to do?
- Easily create or manage a build server for your application.. This build server typically deploys your application on a test or staging basis.
- Automatically trigger builds when your code repository is updated
- Follow the results of builds instantly and simply.
Why do I need build server?
A build server allows you to assemble, test and review new changes in your website before it goes into production.
With this tool, you can keep your build server up-to-date and be able to always test the last version of your product.
What do i need to use it?
- A Subversion or Git Repository
- A server configured to build/run your application.
Where do I get a build server
Do you have more questions?
Learn about advanced configurations or BuildTool API in our documentation site