Clojure is an open source project powered by Assembla
Assembla offers free public and private SVN/Git repositories and project hosting with bug/issue tracking and collaboration tools.
Viewing version 8 created about 4 years ago by stuart.halloway.
Choose two versions to compare, or click the link to view it.
Below are links to instructions for getting started with Clojure under different environments and toolsets. If you are a member, feel free update or add (tested, correct) instructions. If you are not a member feel free to send suggestions (or edits in HTML or markdown) to Stuart Halloway (Email stu at thinkrelevance.com, twitter stuarthalloway).
- Getting Started with Netbeans and Enclojure
- Getting Started with Eclipse and Counterclockwise
- Getting Started with Idea and La Clojure
- Getting Started with Emacs
- Getting Started with Leiningen
- Getting Started with Vim
Pages that Need to be Written!