Clojure is an open source project powered by Assembla
Assembla offers free public and private SVN/Git repositories and project hosting with bug/issue tracking and collaboration tools.
Viewing version 8 created over 5 years ago by stuart.halloway.
Below are links to instructions for getting started with Clojure under different environments and toolsets. If you are a member, feel free update or add (tested, correct) instructions. If you are not a member feel free to send suggestions (or edits in HTML or markdown) to Stuart Halloway (Email stu at thinkrelevance.com, twitter stuarthalloway).
- Getting Started with Netbeans and Enclojure
- Getting Started with Eclipse and Counterclockwise
- Getting Started with Idea and La Clojure
- Getting Started with Emacs
- Getting Started with Leiningen
- Getting Started with Vim
Pages that Need to be Written!
Choose two versions to compare, or click the link to view it.