1. Leader need to send REMOVED message to node to be removed to tell it to shut down itself (also make cluster.shutdown private[akka])
2. Seems to be a bug in convergence after node have been removed - never reaches convergence after that
3. EXITING and REMOVED nodes should not be part of membership ring
- EXITING nodes should be moved to its own place in the gossip state
- REMOVED nodes should be just removed from the gossip altogether
4. Impl and Test of telling Leader to LEAVE
- handoff should happen
- move to EXITING
- new leader "elected"
- new leader moves old leader to REMOVED
Remove nodes from SEEN table on REMOVE and DOWN. What about LEAVING?
No file chosen
You have an empty file field. Please select or remove it.
Drop the files anywhere in this page to upload them as attachments.