Job: Talented java developer with MVC and Web service experience wanted to build Grails application
* This job will use an Assembla job agreement
- Desired service type:
- Description, tasks, and duties
We are seeking a talented java developer with MVC and agile experience, to work on a Grails application. The duties are to build a Web-based lead collection application with Grails and a Web service interface to a subscription database. The candidate will work as part of a distributed team, with an agile methodology running a 3 week release cycle.
- Summarize the opportunity. Why is this a good team, project and role?
A great opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies with an established distributed team.
- Requirements: skills, experience, and availability
- Talented java programmer
- Experience with Ruby on Rails or a similar MVC Web framework.
- Experience with Groovy and Grails will be a big help – possibly a requirement.
- Windows computer. They have to install VPN software.
- Compensation, terms, and duration of job
We are looking for full-time, or part-time with more than 25 hours per week available. We want to work with the best, and create long term relationships. We will offer you some trial tasks, with immediate payment, and learn to work together. If that goes well we will offer you a long-term contract.
- How should the candidate respond? What information is required? What is the trial task or qualifying process?
Please post a resume, a desired hourly rate, and the numbers of hours that you have available per week.
- Target Start Date: 2008-12-07
- Minimum hours per week: 25
- Maximum hours per week: 40
- Posted by
- Stu Kirsch
- Expires on
- Posted on