Job: Product Manager for Agile Enterprise software products
* This job will use an Assembla job agreement
- Desired service type:
- Description, tasks, and duties
Assembla is launching an Agile product that takes teams and entire companies beyond scrum to continuous delivery. It combines ticketing and task management with modern edge code management, code review, and deployment. We need a product manager to help us design this product. The candidate should have experience writing and drawing user personas, user scenarios, story maps, and mockups. These artifacts will provide a rich background for developers working to build and improve the Assembla Agile product. The ideal candidates will be experienced with agile methodologies and opinionated about them, yet open to discussion and innovation. We need someone with a record of success creating products with good usability and design.
- Summarize the opportunity. Why is this a good team, project and role?
Assembla agile is a great product at a nice stage – startup, yet without seed stage craziness. We work with a global team, so working hours and locations are flexible.
- Requirements: skills, experience, and availability
- Training or experience in the structured process of working from user personas, use cases, and mockups
- Engaged and opinionated about agile methodologies, tools and process
- Record of successful product releases with good usability and design
- Experience delivering enterprise software products and/or customization projects
- Comfortable working with global development teams (open source, outsourced, or distributed)
- Compensation, terms, and duration of job
This is a full time job. We prefer to hire someone who can work with Assembla CEO and senior staff in the Boston area. If you are located somewhere else, we will find a way to work together closely. We will negotiate a competitive salary, options, and compensation package.
- How should the candidate respond? What information is required? What is the trial task or qualifying process?
Please post a resume and contact information. We will respond to selected candidates to set up a phone or Skype interview. Ideally, we will start by working together on a project.
- Target Start Date: 2012-12-03
- Minimum hours per week: 35
- Maximum hours per week: 50
- Posted by
- Stu Kirsch
- Expires on
- Posted on