Created by: Nick Ramsay
The web's most popular anti-spam captcha system.
By itself, it doesn't do anything, but other plugins can utilize it.
To use it, you'll need to register at http://recaptcha.net/ and get the
necessary keys there.
1. Upload the `recaptcha` folder to your plugins folder.
2. Install it from Plugin Management in Admin.
3. Edit settings in Admin -> ReCaptcha
- v.0.6 2010/11/17 - Nick - Fix for invalid argument error
- v.0.5 2010/09/17 - Nick - Fix for reCaptcha echo / return issues
- v.0.4 2010/09/08 - Nick - Fix for reCaptcha not being displayed
- v.0.3 2010/09/08 - Nick - Fix for not loading existing settings during upgrade
- v.0.2 2010/09/05 - George - Added the language, theme from the reCaptcha API.
- v.0.1 2010/03/17 - Nick - Released first version